Hello Kitty, Bad Badtz-Maru

Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

..hmm..

a big HI to all of you!
it takes me quite a lot of time thinking what to blog
my blog is dead again. XD
had a great korean meal with a gang of awesome friendss
so bad that harry potter is ONLY available in sunday
why why why D:
screw them

currently obsessed with this!

YEAH GOSSIP GIRL HERE~~!!
it's season 4 now~


owh i still love chuck 
storyline is getting more complex 
oops, i meant relationships are getting complex instead XDD
go try yourself and you'll see >w<

life seem to be slow moving recently
feel like finishing my undergraduate program asap.
hmm.

im freaking full now XD
brain is jammed.

have a nice day all of u 
for today & always 


xoxo :D 

2 comments:

  1. I just watched HP yesterday XDD that's not that bad~ XD go watch on Sunday lo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too feel like wanna graduate asap!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete