Hello Kitty, Bad Badtz-Maru

Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

crap.

Holy crap, the long-gone feeling and my garnered experiences have been intruding myself these days. I seriously hoping that this is just a result from my everyday-slacking in the midst of my lovely summer break, causing me extremely free (not really) and think slightly beyond from ordinary views. It's like living at home, with parents who existed in a constant state of heightened paranoia about the increasingly dangerous place that Klang Valley (or Malaysia) had become. YEAH, I'm being PARANOIA. Praying hard and i seriously hope that. 

FYI, im back in Malaysia again. ;P everything is still the same except that the Bersih 2.0 fever and impact is still a hot issue, press and internet news are stuffed with them. It's a cool thing that i heard some of my friends are also involved inside. ;)


i have no idea how come i guffawed for so long. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment