Hello Kitty, Bad Badtz-Maru

Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

see ya.


This is going to be a short post.


First, it feels weird. people still do like to judge me like as if they know what happened to me & they know me very well. please don't. you just make a big fool out of yourself. seriously, if you don't know any shit, please just shut up and don't make any judgments. um well, i cannot control the mindset but i guess what i need to do is just stand still in my own position. it's quite important to know how to play the game, right?  


Second, i hate gossips. Any questions, ask me and i'll tell you. 


Third, hello Shanghai and bye-bye Malaysia. Mixed feelings within, i wanted to go back there asap and end my study, meanwhile i dont think this 1.5 year left is enough for me to learn what i want. and.. yet i haven't got my luggage packed. 


Lastly, i think im going to miss you so so much, it feels so good talking to someone i do not have to pretend to be or be cautious of. *wink wink* Dearest you know what, i'm really really proud of you. hugss.  

No comments:

Post a Comment