Hello Kitty, Bad Badtz-Maru

Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Changes.

I've been here actually. Changed my background and blog title. I wanted to be more colourful 'cause I find colour is an utmost important element, as in interconnection with my mood! But I don't know if I could really blog everything I feel like. In order to make things least complicated, eventually I decided to sign out and as people can see I've abandoned my blog for months. 

Things changed, so does people. Especially for people who are living and staying together. There's a thing that always happened around us is we can never ever expect people to do what you expect them to. Like people would wish to concern and involved in every single detail of your friend but it just turned out they're most likely suffocating the friend from their privacy. Maybe they think it's just not a big deal I just simply care for you but you know what, for me I care my privacy more. I used to argue with my ex mainly because of this 'cause I'm like more of an independent girl. I need my break and I didn't feel like telling. So, okay that's it. Long live privacy. :P

We have many ways to deal with people. Just do the right one and don't try to back stab or brainwash your friend. Tell you what the brain is one of the most subtle and tricky and complicated stuffs in the world. You will never know what actually someone is thinking and what will happen next. There's a really good song from Michael Jackson which is "Man In The Mirror", stated "If you wanna make the world a better place, TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELF, and then make a change." The most appropriate statement for the not particularly lovely people around us.

Gotta say something delightful though. A new album is coming! 5 days till Red. Can't wait. How come she can be this pretty and talented! 




Ciao! 
Have no idea when is my next post. Have a great day peeps :) 


1 comment:

  1. for me either~time to change~it's all abt privacy n confidential!!!xD

    ReplyDelete